Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girlfriend Likes Crossdressers


When I was twenty-five, I had been dating this girl for about 2 years. She worked the evening shift so I was usually at home and horny. Well, one night it was late and I was horny. Let's say I like the feel of lingerie any kind. So, not having any of my own, I borrowed some from my girlfriend. Well, that night, feeling real naughty and horny, I dressed up in a white silk and lace teddy with garter straps, thigh-highs and thong. I had all kinds of lingerie lying around me. Well, I forgot what time it was. At about 1:00 AM, my girlfriend comes home and walks into the bedroom. I tried to hide the lingerie, but I couldn't. She was shocked. I started to say sorry, but she interrupted me and said, "No, please continue." She told me to keep wearing her lingerie. Since then, she has been dressing me up and buying me lingerie. Getting caught isn't so bad! Just click on our picture to see the rest of our pictures.

No comments: