Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crossdressing With Wife


For a long time, I have had a fantasy of making love to my wife while being dressed in sexy women’s lingerie but was always too scared to act it out. A couple of years ago on Halloween, I decided it was time. I told my wife we would have a little party, just the two of us, and that she should dress up sexy and I would do the same. I spent a lot of time getting ready. I shaved my legs, pubic hair, and underarms. I put on nail polish, eye shadow, and lipstick. Then I dressed in a sexy bra and panties, thigh-high stockings, and a pair of four-inch heel shoes. I was very nervous but also very excited as I waited for her to come into the room. When she did finally come in and saw me standing there, she was shocked at first. But the more she checked me out, the more excited she became. She started telling me how pretty I looked and began running her hands all over me. After a lot of kissing and fondling, we had what had to be the best sex we've ever had in our eighteen years of marriage. We had so much fun that this has become a regular part of our love making fun. Since then, I have acquired quite a collection of sexy bras, panties, stockings and shoes that I love to wear for her. She now has a strap-on so that we can really have some role-reversal fun. I recommend this to everyone as I am sure your woman will find the experience very exciting as did my wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.